So, this is the heart of Sydney, one of the most attractive
- I used to live in Surry Hills sharing the romm with funny Mr DJ d
uring the first month after arrival to Sydney. We attented the school Central College,
which was about 20 min by walk direction towards Ultimo.
- After about one month Imoved to Ultimo, where I lived firstly at Sushil's house (where I met
english backpacker Dan & Chad, but also cool guy Sam Hough). My next house was our student
house at Mike's - the final one, I stayed there actually until I left, for about 10 months.
- Working as a pizzaman, we covered the area ranging from The Rocks in the north, to Redfern in the south,
and in the west starting at Darling Harbour and finishing rare deliveries at the east side of
- Darlinghurst is that, quite often negatively proclaimed place because of its aussie homosexual
community living around there. Taylor Square including as well.
- The Circular Quay - this is a final point for most of public bus lines in the city. Wonderful place to enjoy
some walk - salty fresh air, estetically very acceptable outlooks towards Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House,
especially during midnight at New Year's Day. There are three dominant sightseeings here:
- Sydney Opera House
- Famous Harbour Bridge
unfamous due to toll to be payed at arrival from North Sydney.
- and not just amazing Royal Botanic
Gardens (if compared e.g. with Brisbane Botanic Gdns.).